x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

PeteH Page Icon Posted 2007-05-15 6:54 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I bought this Smartbook G138 brand new for £250 plus postage about 3 months ago. At the same time I also bought a brand new Jornada 728. Apart from the screen, resolution and keyboard I actually prefer the Jornada so having bought a new Jornada 928 pocketPC phone as well the Smartbook has to go. The Smartbook comes how I bought it but I will leave some of the extra software I have installed/downloaded on the machine - the buyer can delete this if he/she wants. The Smartbook is in very good condition with the original screen protector still on, the printing around the 'on' button is fading but overall it looks like a 3 month old machine. The charger has a continental 2 pin plug but I will include a UK adaptor in the box for a UK buyer. Smartbook G138 runs Windows CE4.2. For details about the machine look at Chris Tilley's review in the review section of this site. I don't have the slip case as these were no longer available when I purchased the machine. I am looking for £150 plus postage costs (for the UK) of £6 which will be via Special delivery. I would prefer to ship to the UK only but I will ship to rest of Europe or North America at extra cost. This posting will last 7 days after which I reserve the right to withdraw and sell elsewhere. I do sell on Ebay my Ebay name is ahesleden5418 if you want to check my feedback.

Regards

Pete

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 12