x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS: (UK & maybe EU) NEC MobilePro 900c w. Linksys Card

Empireal
Empireal Page Icon Posted 2007-05-16 9:16 AM
#
My Mobile Pro is a 900c, and I've had it for nearly 2 years now, I paid £300 for it, yet it was the cheapest you could get it for off eBay at the time!
I haven't used it a great deal, mainly because I lacked any real interest until recently. The unit has some wear and tear, (check pictures). Most of it was from the guy who I got it off, which was one of the reasons why I got it reasonably cheaply.
The lid of the 900c has some scratches on. Some are only small, some are a tad deeper, but they don't affect the unit's operation in any way whatsoever, these are practically the only scratches on the unit.
The screen has some tiny marks from the stylus. They're only cosmetic, the screen works great for a 900c, considering that its difficult to see it in the bright. I have some special screen wipes that I will use to take off as many marks as I can.
The Keyboard has been reconfigured so that the arrow keys are in the same place as in a normal keyboard. I have a copy of the reconfig file on the units internal disk. I also had to sand the PgUp key minorly on each side so it wouldn't catch on the shift and ">." keys. The key is still in perfect condition, just a little slimer. The keyboard works fine and is in excellent condition.
All of the ports (CF & PCMCIA, USB & Slave etc.) work perfectly and I have tested each one.
The screw for the backup battery cover has broken off, although I still have the cover for it. I admit that this was my fault! I screwed it on too tightly and it broke off! I'm sure its possible to find a new screw for it. I will send a replacement backup battery as well.
US Power Pack works fine, I used it once. Now I use my Universal 3-12v AC Adapter for convenience.
For some reason, the lase person to use it stuck some velcrow pads on the bottom. They are possible to remove. They actually help because the 900c is slightly higer up, so it is easier to hear the speaker on the underside.
The battery holds a decent amount of charge, and works for about an hour.
The stylus is minorly discoloured.
I have a Linksys WPC11 V3 Wireless Card, which is practically brand new and boxed with all documents and the driver disc. It works perfectly on the 900c, and is a great addition. It has a decent range, and it takes about 15secs to load a webpage (depending on the scripting).
Why am I getting rid of it? Well basically to fund a new Mobile PC!

In short you will receive:

A NEC MobilePro 900c unit
USB Slave cable
Replacement Backup Battery
US Power Pack (110-240V input, 12V output)
An almost brand new Linksys WPC11 V.3 Wireless networking card (will be dispatched seperately)

All of the drivers and software which will allow you to get the best out of the 900c are available on the internet (Win XP Drivers, Active Sync, NSI CReME, Remap, and prismnds.dll). More info can be found on hpcnec.com and this website.

For this I am looking for £90-£100 but am open for discussion. Please PM me for more details.

Images are listed below

Enjoy!

Top of the page
Empireal
Empireal Page Icon Posted 2007-05-16 9:25 AM
#
 Top of the page
Empireal
Empireal Page Icon Posted 2007-05-16 5:35 PM
#
I am sorry but I am no longer selling this item.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 11