x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FA (USA): Non-working Jornada 720 with Dock, Wifi, & 1GB CF

jupps Page Icon Posted 2007-06-04 3:54 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

My Jornada 720 died on me a few months ago, and I have settled with a Dell E1405. Moving on, I would like to transfer ownership of the whole lot to a fellow HPC enthusiast. It will be great for parts or even repair.

Included in the Ebay auction are the following:

1) HP Jornada 720 Non-working, comes with the original HP stylus and original battery pack
2) USB Sync Cable (plugs into the cradle dock only, not the main unit itself.)
3) Original HP AC Adapter
4) Desktop Cradle dock for the Jornada 720
5) PNY Compact Flash memory card, 1GB, comes with a USB adapter for transferring files to/from your desktop computer.
6) Proxim Orinoco Gold 802.11b WiFi adapter, capable of 128-bit WEP encryption

Notice the Proxim's very small size profile. It is almost invisible when inserted into the Jornada.

For those who are interested, here's the Ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250124272507&rd=1&rd=1

Edited by jupps 2007-06-04 3:59 PM
 Top of the page
jupps Page Icon Posted 2007-06-15 10:17 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

The final bidder did not pay as of today. I might have to re-list this auction on Ebay on Monday after filing a non-payment report.

Hard to imagine that there's an HPC fan out there who is a non-paying loser. zonechip, you are a loser.

Edited by jupps 2007-06-15 10:24 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 12