x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Jornada 720 and Cisco Aironet 350

[Frozen]
1 2
Frozen
Nick Charlton Page Icon Posted 2005-04-07 2:07 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Ok, Worked it out now, just got to get my router to give it an ip

Nick
 Top of the page
Nick Charlton Page Icon Posted 2005-04-08 8:17 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Yippy! It works, I gave my J720 an IP and it works fine

Nick
 Top of the page
KBoyKool Page Icon Posted 2005-07-07 2:51 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I just got my 350 on Tuesday. It works! Through some expert advice from HPC:Factor regulars, I installed the CE 2.11 drivers and I'm now posting from Panera Bread! Woohoo, gotta love free wifi. Thanks to everyone here for their hard work and expertise.
 Top of the page
BANE (not logged in)
BANE (not logged in) Page Icon Posted 2005-07-08 6:10 PM
#
I'll second that. All the guys in this forum strive to help, and do so in a meticulous and informative way. I have recieved much valuable information and many answers to questions in here, and I'd like to thank you guys also

..........IB a n e
 Top of the page
Nick Charlton Page Icon Posted 2005-07-15 11:31 AM
#
H/PC Elite

BANE (not logged in) - 2005-07-08 11:10 PM

I'll second that. All the guys in this forum strive to help, and do so in a meticulous and informative way. I have recieved much valuable information and many answers to questions in here, and I'd like to thank you guys also

..........IB a n e

I like to know my (most of the time useless ) help is liked.

Top of the page
vjurkas Page Icon Posted 2005-08-15 4:49 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Nick Charlton - 2005-04-06 6:49 PM

vjurkas - 2005-04-06 5:17 PM

CiscoHpc3SA-A.cab

Is not in my .exe i've just downloaded, could you send It to me?

Thanks

Nick

I was away for a long time and I missed your call for help, sorry! If you still want it I can PM it to you.
 Top of the page
ortega Page Icon Posted 2005-09-11 8:12 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hiya,

Following on from Nick's question: does anyone know why I can't get Ministumbler to detect my Aironet 350 on my 720? I'm pretty sure I've got the right drivers (partly thanks to all the help in this thread), and it all seems to work OK for getting online through a known AP, but as far as ministumbler is concerned, I've got no wireless adapters attached at all. Anyone have any ideas what might be up?

Thanks.

Edited by ortega 2005-09-11 8:14 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-11 8:45 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

ortega - 2005-09-12 2:12 AM

Hiya,

Following on from Nick's question: does anyone know why I can't get Ministumbler to detect my Aironet 350 on my 720? I'm pretty sure I've got the right drivers (partly thanks to all the help in this thread), and it all seems to work OK for getting online through a known AP, but as far as ministumbler is concerned, I've got no wireless adapters attached at all. Anyone have any ideas what might be up?

Thanks.

unfortunately ministumbler simply doesn't support the cisco drivers. use pocketwinc, downloadable from izemize.fw.hu/hpc.php
(the original ppc version will not run, only this "hacked" one, works very well)
 Top of the page
Kevo Page Icon Posted 2006-01-28 12:44 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Help!

I am in the same situation with a J720 and aironet 350 card install problems. I read the thread, but wasn't sure what the fix was. I've tried installing drivers off of the CD as well as these :

WinCE-PCMCIA-LMC-v230.exe
WinCE211-PCMCIA-LMC-v223.exe

I keep getting the error message saying the radio is not associated.

Was there a particular file that I should be installing from instead of these? I notice the cisco site now has password protection on a lot of the downloads.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Kevo
 Top of the page
vjurkas Page Icon Posted 2006-01-28 6:24 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

If you read the thread from the beginning you could have seen the names of the files. I have downloaded version 2.5 about one year ago - yours is 2.3. Version for WinCE 2.11 is not recommended.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-01-28 9:23 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Again, and I say this to every Cisco user, you HAVE to match the card firmware to the driver release otherwise you will experience known difficuties with the adapter. You need to head to Cisco.com, register with them and pull the latest Firmware and Driver release, install both.

If, and only if you have done that and you still have problems can we be confient that it's worth our time troubleshooting.
 Top of the page
mojo
mojo Page Icon Posted 2008-10-16 10:46 AM
#
Put in 350 card, turn on, enter Aironet.dll for driver
Setup the Aironet Setup page & Aironet WEP settings (password = Aironet with cap A) -enter your router's wep key in Start, Programs, Communication
Setup the HP dialup 2.0 to use proxy for web browsing & setup the email page also.
Do soft reset using button next to Q
Hey presto! No drivers needed. You may need to enter the filename for driver each time you start but a driver update may stop this!
 Top of the page
Thecatmilton Page Icon Posted 2011-01-26 10:42 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

the link is dead just attach the filr already
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-01-27 10:54 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

1) You've just resurrected a thread from 2008 to contribute nothing - Don't do that: http://www.hpcfactor.com/qlink/?linkID=2 <- rules
2) Politeness is a virtue if you want to get anywhere in life

Thread locked
 Top of the page
1 2
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.257 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 14