x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS: (USA, Canada) Skeye.pad SL with CE.net 4.1

voneschenbach Page Icon Posted 2007-07-08 2:46 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi All,

I am going back to school, need the cash and have lost all free time to play with this unit. Rather than have it sit unloved in a drawer, I am selling it on eBay in hopes that it will find a good home:

eBay Listing

Take a look if interested - I have a feeling this will likely go for about $50 since the last time we saw these for $100, there were few takers.

I love this unit - it has an excellent screen resolution and is a very functional tablet handheld pc for documents, ebooks, etc.

As you may know, there is lots of discussion around custom ROMs and Linux for this beastie.

Thanks for looking,

Voneschenbach

Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-07-08 4:04 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I think our people here can do better than $50. I still consider the $90 I paid for mine off eBay to be a huge bargain.
 Top of the page
YOM Page Icon Posted 2007-07-08 4:32 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Just put a bid on the Skeyepad.

Got a question about synching the unit; did you try and if so were you successful?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-07-08 4:39 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Yup. I just had a bad serial-to-USB adapter. Swapped with a new one and have been synching successfully ever since.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 13