x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

help with brada GPS device

1 2 3
Bodin
Bodin Page Icon Posted 2009-07-13 2:24 PM
#
I just got the very same deal as the last person. Not only did it boot to windows CE, it was asking for a password. Any help??
 Top of the page
jimmy
jimmy Page Icon Posted 2009-08-19 3:19 AM
#
someone opened it and inserted the card backward, remove the card and turn it 180 degree and insert back
 Top of the page
stevthebest Page Icon Posted 2012-01-15 9:46 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

hey can anyone help me out i got one of thes gps was giveing to me cuz the person was going to thow it out cuz it didint work and fegure id take it home and all it dos wen you turn it on is it comes up with a messeg saying "LoadInterfaceData Error - ' About' image file not found!" i never had a gps before so i realy dont know much about thes things but looked around and i gess it has windows ce so is ther anyway to reinstal windows on it reboot it or what ever liuke i do with computers its a model pg65601 the make is brada any help to get this thing to even do anything wuld be nice since i had it siting around for 2 years
 Top of the page
stevthebest Page Icon Posted 2012-01-18 12:03 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

is this site still active or dos anyone just not know about this like me
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2012-01-18 4:35 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

The site is still active, but we don't really deal with GPS devices here. There are other sites that deal specifically with Windows CE-based GPS devices; perhaps one of those sites would be of more help, like this one:

http://forums.gpsreview.net/
 Top of the page
stevthebest Page Icon Posted 2012-01-18 6:19 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

ok thank you
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 1.609 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9