x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS: NEC 790c + extras! for $125/OBO (US only)

spcmiller Page Icon Posted 2007-08-08 9:52 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Good evening,

I am interested in selling my NEC 790c. Cosmetically, on the outside, it is used as most have been. No cracks in the case or overt signs of abuse in any way, shape or form. All buttons are nice and completely intact and functional. The screen is bright with no dead pixels or the like. It will include all of the original software that the computer originally came with. Plus, I recently upgraded the memory with the 16MB upgrade card. All doors and hinges are tight and closes fine. All latches and the such still in place. All keyboard keys are in place and intact and have been tested and work perfectly and are still really responsive. The battery also holds a really good charge, and I have used it for several hours without having to plug it in. This also includes the original NEC A/C power adapter. This purchase will include the NEC 790c, the original stylus plus 3 original NEC styli that I bought, the 16MB upgrade card in place, and I will also include the CF adapter/network CF card so it can get on the net right out of the box. I can also include a brand new 256MB CF card if you are so inclined.

I have been selling all sorts of stuff on eBay since 1999, so I'm not going to disappear overnight. I have over 1100+ positive feedback and have sold piles of used computer stuff (Mac and PC) without a single incident.

I would be willing to part with this setup for $125 or best offer, and that includes USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation and full purchase price insurance. Not looking to make a profit: just looking to make back what I've put into it. I would prefer PayPal, but M.O. is also o.k., but no personal checks please. I will send this within 48 hours of purchase.

If you wish, I would be more than willing to provide pictures of the setup.

Edited by spcmiller 2007-08-08 10:38 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 12